The Desserts Of Jordi Rocca
This product is currently sold out.
Celebrated pastry chef Jordi Roca, of the award-winning restaurant El Celler de Can Roca, in Girona, Spain, presents more than 80 tempting dessert recipes that take readers on a journey through the seasons -- from Pineapple, Mango, and Passion Fruit Soup to Sweet Potato with Tangerine Granita.
- Roca's creations exhibit a whirl of imagination, daring, and boldness, making him one of the top international influencers in the pastry scene.
- He aims to give his diners a unique experience, by creating dishes intended to stimulate all the senses.
- Includes a brief history of the Rocas' acclaimed family restaurant.
- Pastry tips and techniques are also provided.
- 247 pages.
- Full-color photographs by Becky Lawton throughout.
- 9-1/4 inches wide by 9-3/4 inches high (23.5 cm wide by 24.77 cm high).