WATERCOLOR NATURE BY AMANDINE LABARRE
This product is currently sold out.
Learn to paint animals, plants, and the world around you in 20 simple tutorials!
- Watercolor is a vivid and versatile medium accessible to anyone who can pick up a paintbrush.
- Master watercolorist Amandine Labarre guides artists of all levels through watercolor fundamentals, breaking down painting techniques into simple concepts.
- Painters can follow 20 step-by-step tutorials to create beautiful images of animals, plants, and landscapes.
- Along the way, learn about everything from creating a focal point to choosing a subject. (Try painting the roots of a plant!)
- Ideal for anyone looking to explore watercolor, from those who never painted before to experienced artists.
- Take hold of your brush and dive in!
Amandine Labarre is passionate about nature and all its marvels. She has illustrated books on the natural world, children s books, and graphic novels. She teaches workshops and gives private lessons in art. She lives in France.